[c-nsp] 10GE sanity check

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Sun May 18 05:24:02 EDT 2008

I had (accidentally) SFP 1000BaseLX/LH and 1000BaseZX talk to each other through SMF, regardless of
their different wavelengths (!).

Although everything worked fine (passing traffic through) for some minutes, i replaced one of the
SFPs in order to be sure i won't meet any problems in the future.

--
Tassos