[c-nsp] access-list speed limiting.

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Mon May 19 07:15:54 EDT 2008

I am trying to limit them to 3Mb down 3Mb up.    When I am testing I am
seeing full speed both directions.  I did have some success by changing my
access-list 150 permit ip host x.x.10.71 any to access-list 150 permit ip
any host x.x.10.71  but I end up with about 1Mb of traffic instead of 3Mb.

Richey