[c-nsp] 12.4T IOS for 7206vxr...

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Wed May 21 13:17:01 EDT 2008

I used 12.4T on our 7206s (G1s) from 6T on up to 15T5 without any
trouble.  BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, uRPF, no crypto or QoS.  The only bug that I
got bit by was a the CoPP crashing bug that existed in all 12.4Ts until 15T.

And as of today it looks like I've got many dozen 12.4T installs with a
SSH vulnerability to fix.  Thank you VTY ACLs.

Justin