[c-nsp] Need help with L2TPv3

Steven Pfister SPfister at dps.k12.oh.us
Thu May 22 12:11:17 EDT 2008

I'm trying to get L2TPv3 figured out to help with a project. I've got a test network consisting of 2 3640s (which is what is going to be used as the endpoints of the tunnels in the production network) connect by a crossover cable. Even using sample configs from the cisco site, I can't seem to keep the tunnel from going down after about a minutes. I think it may be an authentication problem.

Does anyone have a working L2TPv3 tunnel between two 3640s?

Thank you!

Steve Pfister
Technical Coordinator,
The Office of Information Technology