[c-nsp] Need help with L2TPv3

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Thu May 22 13:44:13 EDT 2008

Why does it not stay up. GRE is smart enough to tell you if you have a
recursive routing loop. L2TPv3 has no clue since it would be a second box
doing the routing outside of the L2TPv3 router. The router only knows that
the next hop changed. How long has the next hop been installed in the
routing table?

Post a drawing and configs somewhere where we can go have a quick look.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com