[c-nsp] Finding the SNMP OID!

Aaron R aaronis at people.net.au
Sun May 25 04:32:15 EDT 2008

Thanks guys. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Arie Vayner (avayner) [mailto:avayner at cisco.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 4:28 PM
To: Aaron R
Cc: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [c-nsp] Finding the SNMP OID!

Aaron, what are you looking for specifically?

If you are looking for IP SLA info, take a look at this link:
http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en&translate=T
ranslate&objectInput=1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42

This is the root of the RTTMON-MIB which contains all the IP SLA data.

The statistics part is here:
http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en&translate=T
ranslate&objectInput=1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.3

And as a specific example, the Jitter data can be retrieved using these
OIDs:
http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en&translate=T
ranslate&objectInput=1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.3.5.1

Arie