[c-nsp] VLAN 1005 Translation?

Jason Berenson jason at pins.net
Mon May 26 15:59:06 EDT 2008

Brett,

How about this scenario, we receive a GigE link from VZB for their TLS
service on one of our 3560's.  We have internal VRF vlans already in use
for customers.  If VZB drops customer A off as vlan 100 but we're
already using vlan 200 for customer A, how would I map that through?

I don't think there's a switchport vlan map command for the 3560's but
there is a "switchport private-vlan mapping" command.  Would that do
what I want?  Any tips/config snippits would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason