[c-nsp] QoS ATM sub interface

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Tue May 27 08:12:56 EDT 2008

I had a similar problem on a 7200 running 12.2(14)S1.

Although the service-policy was appearing under the atm vc, there wasn't any output produced with "sh policy-map int".

interface ATM6/0.1 point-to-point
  mtu 1500
  ip address x.x.x.x
  pvc 100/100
   abr 18000 2300
   oam-pvc manage
   encapsulation aal5snap
   service-policy output TEST

7200#sh policy-map int atm6/0.1
7200#
7200#sh policy-map int atm6/0.1
7200#

But after some mins it worked (!) without any change from my side.

7200#sh policy-map int atm6/0.1
  ATM6/0.1: VC 100/100 -

   Service-policy output: TEST

Tassos