[c-nsp] Cisco PfR

Tue May 27 19:53:32 EDT 2008

Doesnt look to help me out at all, i'm trying to figure out how large of a router i will need to be the master.  It sounds like the master will have copys of the route table from each border so i assume i need a device with enough ram to hold that.  But what about throughput and cpu?  I'm wondering if somthing small like a 2800 would work or if i need to get another 7206..

~Shaun