[c-nsp] 6500 diagnosing performance problems

Jimmy Stewpot squid at oranged.to
Wed May 28 14:33:38 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am interested to know if anyone has any good resources or references
that I can read in regards to diagnosing performance problems on the
6500 or any cisco switching platform. The reason I ask this is that we
are currently experiencing performance problems with customers connected
to the same blade communicating on that blade. If we move the servers
onto other blades on the same switch we continue to see performance
problems. I would like to know how I can go about learning to fix this
type of problem.

Any additional info would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jimmy