[c-nsp] Client DHCP Server

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Sun Nov 2 06:33:50 EST 2008

On Sun Nov 02, 2008 at 11:26:10AM +0000, Mohammed Dado wrote:
> I have a customer facing a problem that his end-user WiFi router's are
> issuing  IP addresses ! I'm under the impression that this could be stopped
> by the DHCP snooping binding configurations in the ISP end. Any ideas ?

Before anyone can try to speculate on how to solve such a problem, you'll
need to provide more information, such as what the access network technology
is, what Cisco hardware you have at the "ISP end".

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart | * Sun Server Colocation * ADSL * Domain Registration *
   Director    |    * Domain & Web Hosting * Internet Consultancy *