[c-nsp] Message Types/Classes? (%PLATFORM_RPC-3-MSG_THROTTLED)

Howard Jones howie at thingy.com
Tue Nov 4 05:32:37 EST 2008

I'm seeing a lot of this in the logs of a 3750:

%PLATFORM_RPC-3-MSG_THROTTLED: RPC Msg Dropped by throttle mechanism:
type 37, class 14, max_msg 32, total throttled 24852

Thing is, where do I find out what message type 37 class 14 is? the
Output Interpreter just gives a generic message for
%PLATFORM_RPC-3-MSG_THROTTLED, but not specifics for certain messages.

I would have expected to be able to find a giant table of these
somewhere, but haven't had any luck so far...

Cheers,

Howie