[c-nsp] HWIC-3G-* experience?

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 10:00:18 EST 2008

Decent experience here.

As another posted stated make sure you have decent connectivity where the
box is going to reside.

The only real downside is "low" bandwidth and high latency and jitter.  So,
no VoIP obviously and you will definately know when you are on backup.

And, make sure you test with your carrier...especially if you are going to
be backing up into a MPLS net.

tv