[c-nsp] Catalyst LAN Input Errors Query...

Aaron Riemer ariemer at wesenergy.com.au
Thu Nov 6 21:46:16 EST 2008

Hi,

That module is limited to 32Gbps which is split up into 4 ASIC's that
handle 12 ports each.

Quoting Cisco's website ->

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps700/products_configura
tion_example09186a0080118a5c.shtml

You can also take a look at the counters that indicate if the ASIC is
being oversubscribed. Refer here ->

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps700/products_tech_note
09186a00801751d7.shtml#ASIC

Cheers,