[c-nsp] OIR in 6500/7600

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Mon Nov 10 11:49:07 EST 2008

Heheehe.... that's quite true on the 7500's..

For the 6500/7600 the only issue we've ever had is "bus stalls" when the
card isn't quite seeded quickly enough or not seeded correctly and still
making contact.  Don't be afraid to push those cards in with a *little* bit
of force to ensure they are seeded..;)

Paul