[c-nsp] OIR in 6500/7600

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Mon Nov 10 12:18:14 EST 2008

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008, Peter Rathlev wrote:

> Hmm... can you point to where this would be stated? The "IP Routing
> Protocol-Independent Commands" doesn't state any minimum for 12.2SX,
> just the 50 msec configurable minimum.

I don't remember exactly, I just remember that Cisco engineer said that
SXF doesn't support nearly as agressive timers as SRB, from the top of my
head it was around second failure time (300x3), lower than that wasn't
supported.

Let's see if someone else here has more information, I don't have it in
writing easily accessable.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se