[c-nsp] 7513 - RSP4 - 122-25.S15 - MLPPP / Dcef Weirdness

Gregory Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Mon Nov 10 14:30:50 EST 2008

>What about if you do "show cef linecard" does it show cef as being active
for the linecards that support the physical interfaces that you are binding
to >a MLPPP group?

>I noticed alot of cef oddities on the 75xx platform with vip's not having
sufficient memory (usually needed 128MB to maintain a normal cef table).

core-ar1#show diagbus | inc Mem
        Controller Memory Size: 128 MBytes DRAM, 8192 KBytes SRAM
        Controller Memory Size: 128 MBytes DRAM, 4096 KBytes SRAM
        Controller Memory Size: 128 MBytes DRAM, 8192 KBytes SRAM
        Controller Memory Size: 128 MBytes DRAM, 8192 Kbytes SRAM
        Controller Memory Size: 128 MBytes DRAM, 8192 KBytes SRAM
        Controller Memory Size: 128 MBytes DRAM, 8192 KBytes SRAM
        Controller Memory Size: 128 MBytes DRAM, 8192 KBytes SRAM

Looks good to me. The card in Slot 4 reporting 4096 SRAM is a Fast Ethernet
card.

core-ar1#show cef linecard
 Slot    XDRSent  Flags
 5        291330  up
 0        291342  up
 9        291512  up
 11       291965  up
 12       291530  up
 4        291519  up
*7        288598  up

VRF IPv4:Default-IP-Routing-Table, 112874 routes
Slot    I/Fs State    Flags
5          5 Active   sync, table-up
0          8 Active   sync, table-up
9          5 Active   sync, table-up