[c-nsp] not understand some command

Mohammad Khalil eng_mssk at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 08:15:19 EST 2008

ip classless , This command allows the software to forward packets that are destined
for unrecognized subnets of directly connected networks. The packets
are forwarded to the best supernet route.

ip proxy-arp , Proxy ARP is the technique in which one host, usually a router, answers
	 ARP requests intended for another machine. By "faking" its identity, the router
	 accepts responsibility for routing packets to the "real" destination. Proxy ARP
	 can help machines on a subnet reach remote subnets without the need to
	 configure routing or a default gateway.

network-clock-participate , To allow the ports on a specified network module or voice/WAN interface
card (VWIC) to use the network clock for timing, use the network-clock-participate command in global configuration mode. To restrict the device to use only its own clock signals, use the no form of this command.