[c-nsp] packet capture on 6509....??

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Nov 13 09:32:55 EST 2008

When we developed the Embedded Packet Capture for IOS there was a project
in the works to do something similar for CAT6k to make elam type
captures easier.

Seems it shipped with SXI per this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12.2SX/configuration/guide/mpa.html

and you can dump the buffer to pcap.