[c-nsp] SXI out

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Nov 13 10:47:32 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 01:44:43PM -0200, Rubens Kuhl Jr. wrote:
> Making the same file for release notes of SXH and SXI makes /me think
> that SXH4 won't see the light... what do people have heard about it ?
>
> About SXI, does it look deployable or SXI3 or SXI4 is the version to look for ?
> (may be too soon to tell, I know)

	I suspect SXI is highly deployable. :)

	It also appears that they now have ssh+ipv6 back in regular ipservices
and you can get the lan only image too for those, meaning lots of flash
savings.

	I've done some basic testing in the past ~12 hours of the
image and it seems to perform on par with our SXF counterparts.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net