[c-nsp] SXI out

Dale W. Carder dwcarder at wisc.edu
Thu Nov 13 11:04:08 EST 2008

On Nov 13, 2008, at 9:44 AM, Rubens Kuhl Jr. wrote:

> About SXI, does it look deployable or SXI3 or SXI4 is the version to
> look for ?

I encourage my competitors to deploy SXI.  Now.  ;-)

Really though, I couldn't imagine touching this stuff before
safe-harbor does or at least waiting for SXI attempt 2 or
SXI attempt 3.

The ipv6 feature set could be compelling for those of us
still parked on SXF.  DHCPv6 relay should be in there, maybe
v6 for HSRP, too.  There could be some better v6 mib support
(comparable to J?), but I haven't looked yet.

Dale