[c-nsp] Cisco and Extreme

herb wadulo waduloh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 05:37:15 EST 2008

Extreme running EW 7.6 on the older hardware i think resolved  some of the
issues that existed when running protocols over a multivendor environment.
The X250, X450 devices running XOS dont seem to have any issues yet. Cisco
and extreme in L2/L3 redundancy runs well when you consider the strengths of
each vendor plus a couple of "keystrokes".

Herb