[c-nsp] GEIP or PA-GE

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Nov 14 06:20:25 EST 2008

I'd have to agree that ebay prices for 7500 gear are absolutely insane.  I recently sold a couple of 7507s (one w/ a GEIP) and looked on ebay for "market prices".  One person wanted $35K for their 7507 chassis with no cards?!  I put them both up for $5 - one sold for 5 and the other (with the GEIP), sold for $125.  I'd keep checking ebay for non-delusional sellers, or contact one of the reputable grey market vendors like NHR.  Their prices may be a bit higher than you would expect, but the equipment will come with a 1 year warranty.

-evt