[c-nsp] Locked VTY sessions on ME3400

Alex Wågberg wberg at swip.net
Fri Nov 14 18:15:42 EST 2008

Hello!

I've got a Cisco ME3400 running 12.2(44)SE. Couple of /30s to it,
running hsrp and BGP, works good, except I cant access it telnet. And
rebooting it is not on the list.

When I try to telnet to the switch I get "telnet: Unable to connect to
remote host: Connection refused".

I've checked the backup-config from this night, and it clearly states
that incoming acl's a corrent and snmp-configuration is correct aswell.

Running snmpwalk work, I've tried just to be sure to get it to download
a conf w/o the acl on vty 0 4 and 5 15 just to make sure it isnt that,
but with no luck. I end up with: No Response from <hostname>.

My guess is that it's hanged VTY sessions, how can I clear them with SNMP ?

Thanks!

--
Alex W.