[c-nsp] log failure logon

chloe K chloekcy2000 at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 15 07:03:30 EST 2008

Thank you

  But I can't find this command !

  I am using IOS (tm) 3700 Software (C3725-I-M), Version 12.3(6e),

router#config t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
router(config)#line vty 0 4
  router(config-line)#login ?
  local   Local password checking
  tacacs  Use tacacs server for password checking
  <cr>
  router(config-line)#exit
  router(config)#login ?
% Unrecognized command
  router(config)#login

ghostonthewire <ghostonthewire at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi!

Try to use "login on-failure log" command (Cisco IOS Login Enhancements
feature, for futher details look through http://b23.ru/6f5). Also use
feature navigator to find if this feauture supported by your software
image (surely doesn't work on releases prior to 12.4(19), dunno about
12.2S trains).

chloe K wrote:
> Hi
>
> I see there is command autheniticate failure rate but can't find my router
>
> Now. how I can log the failure logon
>
> Thank you

Yahoo!         Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on         the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!