[c-nsp] EoMPLS VC up on one side, not on the other.

Stephen Fulton sf at lists.esoteric.ca
Sat Nov 15 17:53:42 EST 2008

Gert,

When I decided to get into the networking field, I knew that MTU was the bane of
the industry, I just did not realize I'd still be dealing with it years later :)
    EoMPLS hell, indeed.

If Ytti's reading, I'd like to know what those details are too.  Right now I
have 7600/RSP720's in the core, not the edge, so it is of limited use to me
right now, but it's worth knowing, especially when I roll out VPLS.

I *do* wish that I could change the MTU of SVI's on the 3750 Metro, like I can
do on the 7600/RSP7200 SR train.  *hint hint*..

Anyway, thanks all :)

-- Stephen