[c-nsp] Catalyst 3750 stacks with many members

Holemans Wim wim.holemans at ua.ac.be
Mon Nov 17 03:34:55 EST 2008

Got some personal mails all in support of the stacking, saw only
negative mails on the list, interesting...
Price difference between 2x 3750 and a 6504 is not so small and a 6504
with one supervisor is still a single point of failure where a cluster
of 2 switches would give me redundancy.

Everyone thanks for the answer, still not sure what we are going to do.

Wim Holemans