[c-nsp] DMVPN - HUB VRF Aware - Spokes no VRFs

Peter Danielsen ped_dk at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:01:09 EST 2008

Hi, Iam trying to consolidat a number of DMVPN HUBs on an VRF Aware HUB, I have some difficulties getting it to work, HUB is a 7200VXR - Spokes are 2841 All configuration examples I can find are with HUB and Spoke running VRF-Lite, and I need to figure out how to build the HUB for VRF-Lite support, I asume that Spoke configurations will not change, due to that the only place i need vrf-lite support is on the HUB Any clues, Hints, whitepapers, Thanks in advance /ped_dk