[c-nsp] Tunnel keepalive in NAT environment problem

Varaillon Jean Christophe j.varaillon at cosmoline.com
Tue Nov 18 05:35:10 EST 2008

Hi

For the tunnel to be operational, each router should be able to reach the
destination IP of the tunnel from the source IP of the tunnel (extended ping
command will help you).

When this is done, meaning, ping from IP source of the tunnel to IP
destination of the tunnel works, then you can set-up your keepalive
functionality.

Christophe