[c-nsp] how can kick out the users

Cory Ayers cayers at ena.com
Tue Nov 18 08:39:47 EST 2008

>  I have those idle connection. how can I kick out
>
>     Line       User       Host(s)              Idle       Location
>  98 vty 0                idle                    15w0d
dslpiens.yhk.com
>  99 vty 1                idle                    15w0d
dslpiens.yhk.com

>  Thank you

clear line 98
clear line 99

OR
clear line vty 0
clear line vty 1

OR
If the session is hung and the above fails, look at your TCP sessions
and clear the TCB.  Be careful not to clear the wrong session (BGP, LDP,
etc.).

show tcp brief | i \.23_
TCB       Local Address         Foreign Address        (state)
2055F37C  x.x.x.x.23            dslpiens.yhk.com.50000 ESTAB
64C1E884  x.x.x.x.23            dslpiens.yhk.com.50000 ESTAB

clear tcp tcb 2055F37C
clear tcp tcb 64C1E884

-Cory