[c-nsp] DualStack IPv4/IPv6 for access?

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Nov 18 09:48:03 EST 2008

Thanks for the all the replies... this is mainly driven by having our access
network "IPv6 ready" for clients.... we have our distribution and core all
running dual-stack for quite a while now.  Now it's time to take it to the
access side of things or at least have it ready to go ;)

The devices involved range from 2600's up to 7206VXR's so I'll just have to
try and see what happens hehe...

Appreciate it,

Paul