[c-nsp] downloads broken?

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Tue Nov 18 14:42:37 EST 2008

Elmar K. Bins wrote:
> Crypto images are export-controlled. The legal guys probably told them
> "make sure that the customer reads the stuff and clicks <accept>".

Yes, click the link every single damn time.  ARGH.  That's a PITA I wish
they'd do away with.  I've already been authorized to download crypto
images.  I'm already logged in with my authorized CCO to download the
code.  Put 2 and 2 together and stop asking me that question every
single time I try to download an image.

> I have been using wget for the "final URL" for a long time now. It
> does also help if you replace the FTP server name ;)

I've been using wget as well.  It greatly helps.  I don't know what you
mean by replacing the FTP server name though.  Could you explain?

Justin