[c-nsp] R: ISDN to VoIP dial-peer Question

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Wed Nov 19 09:02:46 EST 2008

use translation rules.
add a prefix inbound on each side and use that for routing.
i.e add 111 from pots and 222 from ip
outgoing on pots the destination pattern 222T will strip the 222 and sendit out clean
on the ip side 111T , you will need to traslate outgoing to remove the 111 as voip perrs do not digt strip

regards
Brian