[c-nsp] any terminal suggest and strange chars

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Thu Nov 20 08:05:50 EST 2008

chloe K wrote:
> Hi
>
>   I only know to use hyper termianl to do console
>   any suggestion about terminal?
>
>   I also have problem to capture the terminal to text file
>
>   there is strange chars in text file
Dunno which strange chars you mean, I suppose it's the chars that are
displayed from the pager ... you can avoid them by setting the term
length to 0 ...

Apart from that, use Putty ... IPv4/v6, serial support, adjustable
scrollback history, and direct logging to a file ... can't believe
anybody is actually using Hyperterm ;)))

-garry