[c-nsp] downloads broken?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Nov 20 08:31:48 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 11:37:08AM +0100, Elmar K. Bins wrote:
> hroi at asdf.dk (Hroi Sigurdsson) wrote:
>
> > There is a feedback form on the final download page where you can rate
> > your experience and leave a comment. Hopefully enough people will use it
> > so they will consider changing the behaviour back.
>
> I always use that, I never got anything back.

	I'm told that sometimes when they compile the results of those feedback
that they really want to contact users back but don't, even when they have
serious gripes.

	the only luck I usually get is when I point out that the documentation
is wrong, then i get a canned reply saying we "we're gonna fix it".  Doesn't
help me much since I don't know which one of the parts of the docs are being
corrected.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net