[c-nsp] Alternatives to Cisco's TACACS server?

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Nov 20 12:30:17 EST 2008

Hi all,

We've got an aging Cisco Secure ACS install on the Windows platform
and we're looking for alternatives.  We're only using TACACS+ for admin
authentication into our Cisco gear (not RADIUS), but we do have a
variety of groups defined with differing access to commands and
equipment and our user store is LDAP so we need at least that level of
functionality.

What are folks using these days for a TACACS+ server that they're happy
with?
TIA!

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com