[c-nsp] ldp-igp

Marlon Duksa mduksa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 19:17:47 EST 2008

Hi - Does anyone know how LDP and IGP forwarding on 7600 series can be
separated?I have OSPF as IGP and also LDP is advertising the same routes
from the neighbors.
It looks like that Cisco selects only MPLS (LDP based) forwarding path. How
can I tell to use IP forwarding for some routes and MPLS for other.
No RSVP (MPLS-TE) is enabled.

When I run show ip route, only IP routes are shown. show mpls forwarding
shows only MPLS routes. Is there any way that I can pick one vs the other
for forwarding? How can I tell from a 'show ' command which one is used?
Thanks,
Marlon