[c-nsp] ldp-igp

Marlon Duksa mduksa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 14:41:07 EST 2008

Thanks Mat. That helps a lot.
But is there any way to select IP instead MPLS for forwarding witout ACLs.
Say that route x.x.x.x is received by OSPF and LDP (FEC mapping). Is there
any way to enable forwarding only on IP and not MPLS for that particular
route without ACLs. For example, changing preference (or administrative
cost) of OSPF to a lower value than LDP - something like that but on a per
interface basis. Or changing preference of LDP to a higher value on a global
basis. Juniper for example can change preference of LDP.

Thanks again,
Marlon