[c-nsp] Alternatives to Cisco's TACACS server?

Yuval Ben Ari yuval.ben.ari at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:48:18 EST 2008

Hi Tom,

You did not mention your requirements like does it need to be GUI based or
is conf file based is ok (tac_plus)?
Also what is the reason you want to abandon the ACS?
I'm asking because we actually migrated from tac_plus to ACS due to the
improved management capabilities via GUI.
I think there are actually not a lot of alternatives around.

Yuval