[c-nsp] To OSR7609 or not to OSR7609?

Arda Balkanay ardabalkanay at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:59:08 EST 2008

Hi
with 6548 Ethernet cards you can not use VPLS, you can only configure EoMPLS
for vpls you will need ES20 or similar modules.
Also if you use WAN cards with Flexwan modules it will behave like built-in
7200s on a 7600 chassis so my suggestion is to try SIP modules for
terminating WAN.
kind regards
Arda