[c-nsp] Clientless webvpn on ASA

Socrates SocratesPapachilleos at semltd.com.cy
Tue Nov 25 00:37:09 EST 2008

Hi all,

We have configured a VPN cluster on my two ASAs and some clients while
trying to connect get the message "ssl_error_connect_rx_record_too_long".
Before the clustering I did not had such an issue. Note that my certificates
are self-signed. Is there anything to do about it on ASA?

  This email and its contents are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the Security Administrator.
   This email has been swept by SEM Ltd for the presence of computer viruses.
    www.semltd.com.cy