[c-nsp] can't ping - please help

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Tue Nov 25 02:42:46 EST 2008

Make sure you also set the command "ip routing" in general configuration in order to "switch on" the ip route engine.
You won't see this setting on the config though.

In old versions this command was not implicit, funny though, what could I possibly want a router to do other than routing?
Perhaps it has something to do with old technologies routing which wasn't IP?