[c-nsp] wireless access-controll feature in ios software

Velasquez Venegas Jaime Omar Jaime at ulima.edu.pe
Tue Nov 25 21:54:24 EST 2008

One year ago I was looking for the same.As far as my research went,
Cisco supports a kind of "captive portal" only on specific hardware
platforms and with the following components:

SSG - Service Selection Gateway
SESM - Subscriber Edged Service Manager and an auth server.

Back in that time,my impression was that the whole solution comprises of
a number of components that exceeds way over the implementation of a
simple captive portal.
Maybe this has changed since.