[c-nsp] 3560G Update - which IOS?

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Wed Nov 26 00:20:36 EST 2008

Hi,

we're running several 3560G's, a couple with a relatively old 12.2(25),
some with the newer (35). I have one or two features that I know have
been added since 25 and are available with (35), so I would prefer to
upgrade at least to that, which I know has run flawlessly for a year or
so ... question is - should I dare to upgrade to a more recent version,
or are there any issues known? Also, is there a list of features that
have been added in the respective sub-releases, in order to decide
whether I even need a newer version than what I know to work?

Tnx, -garry