[c-nsp] problem with serial number on cisco 7200 routers /maintenance contract

Irfan Siddiqui irfans at ymail.com
Thu Oct 2 22:15:19 EDT 2008

I don't think this is possible on 720X you have to read it of of chassis

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 2, 2008, at 3:22 PM, Kevin Graham <kgraham at industrial-marshmallow.com> wrote:

Cisco Product Identification Tool - UPDATE:

Instructions Now Available for Electronic Retrieval of Serial Numbers
http://www.cisco.com/public/news_training/itsnews/200604.html#newsupdates1

Read the rest of it -- "To view these new features, search or browse for the
Cisco Catalyst 6509 Switch". I don't think I've ever gotten the CLI (sh inv,
sh ver, etc) on a _7200_ w/ any NPE to match up w/ the chassis sticker.