[c-nsp] NAT timeout

Tuc at T-B-O-H ml at t-b-o-h.net
Fri Oct 3 16:52:18 EDT 2008

We do something like that, except its linked to the syslog pattern....

event manager applet TRACKING_CHANGE
 event syslog pattern "TRACKING-5-STATE"
 action 1.0 cli command "enable"
 action 1.1 cli command "clear ip nat translation forced"
 action 2.0 syslog msg "Change ocurred on NAT TRANS"
!

Works nice for the most part. Our VPNs get pissy for a bit, but oh well.

				Tuc/TBOH