[c-nsp] 1131ag vs 521

Johan Strandlööf strandloof at bredband.net
Sun Oct 12 12:02:18 EDT 2008

A key point would be:
"Q. How many access points can a single controller manage?
A. A single controller can manage up to 6 Cisco 521 Wireless Express Access Points. A second controller can be added to the network to support redundancy or to increase capacity, meaning that any given SMB network built with the Cisco Mobility Express Solution can support up to 12 access points."

Brgds
/Johan