[c-nsp] %SYS-2-INTSCHED: 'suspend' at level 3 -Process= "IP NAT Ager"

Jimmy Halim jimmy at pacnet.net
Sun Oct 12 23:01:34 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I am encountering crashes on Cisco 2811 router running IOS version 12.4(18b)
with the following errors:

%SYS-2-INTSCHED: 'suspend' at level 3 -Process= "IP NAT Ager"

I have checked from website that it is probably due to Cisco Bug CSCed28542
which doesn't have workaround except upgrade.
However I notice that 12.4(18b) is not inside the affected list.

Do you guys have any comment on this? Any idea on the workaround?

Many Thanks,
Jimmy