[c-nsp] NAT - SIP Problem

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Thu Oct 16 12:09:12 EDT 2008

Thanks Chuck - didn't know about that command... was discussing internally
here and the ATA that doesn't want to work at all has a newer firmware on it
which might explain this better too... both ATA's are same (Tilgin 322)
hardware wise...

We'll give it a shot and I'll post back for others if it works ;)

Paul