[c-nsp] Sup720, SXH or SXF?

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Oct 17 03:34:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 11:52:41PM +0300, Adrian Minta wrote:
> Gert Doering wrote:
> >On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 12:01:53PM -0700, matthew zeier wrote:
> >If you search on www.cisco.com for "SXH3 release notes", you should find
> >a (very very long) page that details all the new features in SXH as
> >compared to SXF.
>
> Perhaps providing extensive changelogs will not make them look very good.

Actually the change logs are quite detailed.

What I dislike about that page is that it lumps together all sorts of
stuff that is vaguely SXH release related - "new features", "resolved
caveats", and "in-depth description of supported hardware".

Especially the latter one is usually not what you want to see (and what
you want your browser to wait for) if you're looking for resolved caveats...

I think web designers should be forced to view their own products over
a 64k ISDN line, with a browser that runs on a 500MHz machine.  That would
make them feel the pain...

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de